For the enhanced safety of all, and in compliance with Oregon Health Authority guidelines for elective healthcare during the COVID-19 emergency, please comply with the following procedures:
1. Self-screening: Cancel your appointment and stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of taste or smell).
2. COVID-19 exposure: Cancel your appointment if you know that you have been exposed to anyone infected with COVID-19 in the past 10 days, even if you are up to date on vaccinations. Get tested 5 days after exposure, regardless of whether or not you have symptoms.
3. Travel: We recommend getting tested for COVID-19 before and after air travel and travel out of state.
4. Masking: Masks are still required in health care settings. Wear a face mask when you come to your appointment. You are expected to provide your own mask. Wear it while you are anywhere in the office building, including the waiting area. If you are not up to date on vaccinations, please wear an N-95 mask. If you do not have one, we can provide one.
5. Refrain from bringing food or drink to the office. We can provide water if you need it.
6. Reduce traffic in the waiting area by coming on time to your appointment, no more than five minutes early. If you are earlier, please wait in your car or outside the building.
7. If someone accompanies you to your appointment, we ask that they wait in the car and not in the waiting area.